Were been together for a year and she moved away 13weeks ago and now saying we need to cool it down what does she mean by it?

She said to cool it til we move closer together again. she won't explain it properly she's saying we can still be together but like not over emotional thing is she saying like were still together and just don't go over emotional on textejust s like imaging like I saw her the other day and text normally and not saying I miss you why did you move etc she also said when I see her during that we cool it aswell she said be like when we use to see each other is she meaning like be like it was when we saw each other and imagine like I saw her yesterday and that she never moved away I just wanna know cause it's confusing me. Cheers

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• "She said to cool it til we move closer together again. "

^guess she considers gettin back to u then but she wants to take things slowly now?

"she won't explain it properly she's saying we can still be together but like not over emotional thing is she saying like were still together and just don't go over emotional on text"

^then possibly she means... either friends with benefits or just friends then...

"she said be like when we use to see each other is she meaning like be like it was when we saw each other and imagine like I saw her yesterday and that she never moved away I just wanna know cause it's confusing me"

^by "like when we use to see each other"... maybe she means before startin datin each other?