Can I ask my boyfriend to unfriend his old tinder girls he follows from his Facebook account?

He only met a couple but I feel he is on a constant back up plan as he sees them daily on feed etc..

Most Helpful Guy

• Remember, you can't force anyone to do anything. But if they are doing something that doesn't make you feel comfortable, you have every right to tell them that it doesn't make you feel very comfortable. My last girlfriend use to go to drinking parties without me. I didn't want to come off as an overprotective or jealous boyfriend, so I told her how I really felt but gave her the choice knowing how it felt when she did that. She went two more times and every time she came back, she asked me how I felt. I told her I still felt the same but I wasn't going to force her to do either. She stopped because she knew it meant more to me. The same should be for your boyfriend that if he cares, he'll get rid of the other girls that don't matter. You and how you feel, that's the only thing that should matter. And if he's focusing on other girls, even a little, even for a 'backup', it's still wrong. So tell him that you don't like it and let him make the right choice. I know I speak optimistically, and I'm not saying he's a bad guy if he doesn't do it, but some guy's need that womanly touch of persuasion. You know him best and you'll know what to say. Best of luck

Most Helpful Girl

• tell him it makes you uncomfortable :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• If this is a serious relationship of course.