A good way to ask for her number?

So I like this girl, I know her somewhat and started getting close near the end of last school year. I see her walking around campus, ( We are early college students ) however, it has been nothing more then a smile hello deal. I do not know if she has a phone or not. Never bothered since I just got one very redently. I never seen her with a phone. So do I as, if she has a phone, then ask for the number or just straight up ask for her number? Should I talk to her for a few minutes before asking her? Thank you :)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Talk to her, hang out, and get to know her more. She's probably trying to get used to the college lifestyle same as you. Once she's comfortable around you, then ask her phone number.

Or you could ask her phone number when you two start making plans to hangout. Keep it simple and be yourself. Try not to overthink it.

• Somehwat probably was not the right answer. I know her fairly well. We just don't have any classes together and only see each other walking around campus.

• Word** not answer

• Try asking her to hangout and if she agrees then ask if you can get her number.

• Somehwat probably was not the right word. I know her fairly well. We just don't have any classes together and only see each other walking around campus.