Should I tell my old crush I know he unfriended me on Facebook?

I had a thing with my crush a few months ago and he got mad over something I said and unfriended me on fb and didn't talk to me. Last week he started talking to me again on fb and told me that he doesn't want any tension between us... but hasn't added me again

• You should tell him you just noticed he's unfriended you
  • You should tell him you noticed he's unfriended you before
  • You should add him yourself
  • You should ignore this and not talk to him about it

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds a bit like grade-school play ground stuff to me. I would just forget it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Try Pushing a button on your own end and see if he will Accept you again as a FB friend.
    If he doesn't, he still has his reason of this season, and if So... Le it go.
    Good luck. xx

• Haha thanks. I'm sure he will accept but I dont know if I should do it because he's always being so cocky.

• lol!!! Be brave and send him one anyway and with this, all he can do is not say anything with wither pushing a yah or a nay. xx

What Guys Said 2

• You're such a cutie, have the courage to tell him! I really like the idea of a girl voicing her desires once in a while.

• I vote D.

filler

What Girls Said 3

• I voted D.

Obviously, chances are slim that he’s anything but a worthless doucheface, but you lose nothing by finding out.

Good luck.

• he's an asshole but I don't know I still like him.. I know it's crazy

• And you are really 27years old?

• you should tell him you unfriended him