What should I do? Ask her how she feels or wait or what?

So I've been crazy into a girl for a while. We met at church somehow and I had been wanting to talk to her for a while. After two years of running away scared I finally decided just to message her on Facebook to kinda try and say, I'd like to talk to her. So after writing a dreadfully long message I almost felt like crying. In this message I explained how I felt, it's painful to read. But it's all still true.
Anyways we've been talking for a few months now. We talk everyday almost. We went out together once, I'm not sure if it's really a date. But we went out just the two of us and hung out.

So fast forward a few weeks and here we are. I decided now would be a good time to tell her I still like her and get that out in the open. I don't know how she really felt about this so I'm skeptical. But I'm set up for disappointment. However I want to be with her...

Is there anything you think I can do to maybe get her to share that with me without being too direct? Or is it better to be direct about it?

If you want to help me out more personally you know because there are more intimate details than what I've said, my Kik is P_Katema or my Skype is Katema_5.

What Girls Said 1

• Tell her you enjoyed your date and ask her if she'd like to do something this weekend

What Guys Said 0