Does this guy stalk my Facebook and WhatsApp regularly? It was I who loved him, he never did?

I once proposed a guy but he refused me somehow. But never rejected me from his heart I guess. He kept on calling me and always said that having feeling for someone is never wrong. In case if unhave for me i dont dislike it. I hv never rejected anyone in my life but i cnt marry out of my family's consent. Recently we had an argument and i blocked his no from whatsapp. i was astonished to see the next day i was blocked as well. When i asked him he said because you did first. And simply dont apply on others which u dnt like urself. u also restricted me on facebook many times and i confirmed it. Does this guy keeps a special check on me? I am confused? Why would he if he doesn't love me?

0|0
0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• "But never rejected me from his heart I guess. He kept on calling me and always said that having feeling for someone is never wrong."

^then have u ever figured wot was da main reason he rejected u at all?

" In case if unhave for me i dont dislike it. I hv never rejected anyone in my life but i cnt marry out of my family's consent."

^so u r being pushed by family to get married?

" Recently we had an argument and i blocked his no from whatsapp. i was astonished to see the next day i was blocked as well. "

^not so surprisin actually... since u blocked him... he thought there's no reason keepin u unblocked so he blocked u back as a result...

"And simply dont apply on others which u dnt like urself. u also restricted me on facebook many times and i confirmed it. Does this guy keeps a special check on me? I am confused? Why would he if he doesn't love me?"

^since he blocked u... guess not so much... i believe if he did he'd leave u unblocked possibly...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.