I won't ever have a boyfriend :(?

I'm turning 19 in 5 days and never have I had a boyfriend. I know i'm not ugly and no i'm not fat (but i'm full figured), I study, i'm nice. Yet I still remain without a boyfriend and truth be told i'm starting to feel like i'll never have one.

*I don't go out, I spend most of my time at home with my family.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 21

• I have a question. Do you just kind of sit there, doing your stuff and hope a guy is going to start a random conversation with you because if so there is more that a girl needs to do. I am not judging you, just trying to help you.

Have a read of my take

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a7236-7-things-women-should-know-if-they-want-to-be-approached-by-a-man

• Yeah, I had that feeling until I got a girlfriend, then realised it's not so bad being single! So long as you are yourself, and try to be a little outgoing, then you'll have no problem!

• I wonder what she made you do that you realised being single isn't bad xD

• @Whoooooooooo Yeah, let's not go there, she's probably reading this now or some crap.

• Well you have to develop relationships.. if you do that guys will naturally just get curious to know more

But if you just sit and wait.. that could be challenging

• Well do u want meh anon babez? 😚
    Ur juz exactly ma 'type' 😝

• Believe it or not, a boyfriend isn't going to fall from the sky. You have to actually go out and get one.

• I Am In a warM loving committed relationship with Alexa my first girlfriend at my current age of 23. nothing is impossible you'll find your special someone, just don't go looking for it!

• Don't just sit around, doing nothing) From your words it seems that you are confident and beatiful, so go out there and show yourself. Someone will ask you out) Just do it)

• Its not the end of the world, as long as you are happy with who you are someone will appreciate. Whether it takes day or 50 years to find this person, it'll be worth it in the end

• don't worry about that, i have never care myself and feels great !

• Okay, if you're not ugly, post a picture.

• You will when u least expect it :)
    Dress good, look confident and you will be ok

• Unless I met ya, I wouldn't know you were an option, ya gotta get out and meet some guys to determine if ya find one ya want as your boyfriend.

• Would you stop making a big deal out of it? No one cares if you will never have a boyfriend. Suck it up and do something about it.

• is this a question or statement? This ain't Twitter.

• i'll be ur boyfriend. problem solved.

• I'm going to assume you have never asked a guy out

• "REAL STORY"

She expects him to be 6' with a big dick, nice abs, and a lot of money.

• Not really, I just see my parents being happily married and I ask myself if i'll ever have something like that; someone who will be there for me, want to listen when I have a bad day, care for me.

• Then what are your standards, how tall does he have to be, how big, dick size, how much money, etc @asker

• If you give good top you'll have one soon!!!

• Ugh. You're only 19. Seriously?

SERIOUSLY?

Go outside and talk to guys. If you actually do it and accept a few dates, you'll have a boyfriend in no time.

smfh

• You're not going to get a boyfriend if you tell yourself that!

If they don't come to you, you have to go to them.
    Find a decent guy at a decent place and get to know him and let him know you're interested.

• Go OUT!. You won't meet someone, not being proactive. Get involved in things, activities. get a job, that sort of thing

• I have a job and still... nothing. :/

• it'll come, but, get involved, do things

What Girls Said 4

• You'll get a boyfriend sooner or later! Don't dwell on it too much and someone will come around. If you want to meet new people, go out and join clubs where you'll meet guys with similar interests. And try talking to them first. A lot of people like confidence :)

• Honey about half the people in my first year of college have never dated ANYONE. It's completely normal.

• Well have you ever done anything about it or are you just waiting for a boyfriend to fall from the sky into your lap?

• I don't go out, I spend most of my time with my parents.

• Then get people to go out with.

• Or get a hobby. Join a club. Do whatever that doesn't involve your parents.

• Guys dont like nice family oriented girls. You have to try to go out and dress sexy but not slutty. it's kind of hard at first, but it gets easier. Good luck!