Which gender is the most harsh at rejecting people?

• Male
  • Female
  • Equal

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say girls. They usually get hit on a lot more and are kinda guarded against it which might mean they respond harsher just to get it all over with.

What Girls Said 4

• I've asked out both guys and gals, and guys for sure are more harsh in my expeeerience

girls try to be nice, "ohhh no I'm sorry you aren't my type... I don't swing that way... but you look pretty!" blabla

but guys are usually so straightforward and obvious about the rejection that it's almost funny lmfao, "lol no"

• I would say girls, generally.

• I think its equal. I've been around some mean dudes.

• Probably girls because either we don't want to hurt your feelings by saying "I don't like you" so we just stop talki to you altogether and hope you get the hint, or we just flat out say "sorry I'm not interested"

I don't think guys reject girls lmao, girls like a guy and find out he doesn't like hem back and then leave him alone lol

What Guys Said 13

• Obviously girls.

I made a post a few days ago with this video.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmP1ier3R30

• Haha I was gong to post that! LOL

• @Applefan1 Thanks ;)
      I don't think all girls are like that, but, you see more girls being rude than men when it comes to rejection.

• Yes you sure do. Not all girls are like that but so many are. When I was at university they guys would talk to anyone who talked to them, many of the girls were just rude and crude.

• Girls, way more harsh when rejecting someone. That is so obvious.

• Equal probably. Women get hit on a lot more so they learn how to reject people more politely, but then they probably reject harshly because eventually it gets irritating or because some men are really persistent and they want them to leave. Men don't get hit on anywhere near as much and as a result don't learn how to reject people as it often comes as a shock that we even got approached in the first place.

• We all know guys are actually really nice over that sort of thing, because we're guys and we know hot it feels we empathize more over rejection. Women are way harsher.

• Women, by far. Even girls who are nice in every other aspect can be extremely cruel when it comes to rejecting someone.

• I say it's equal...
    There are knobs on both sides

• I've been rejected by a lot of girls and mostly they try to be kindly about it. Sometimes I'm not even sure if I've been rejected.

• Why did you even bother to ask this question? We all already know the answer.

• Besides, it appears as though if a guy rejects a girl these days, people think something is wrong with him. You just can't fucking win anymore, brah.

• Of course, the female gender.

• neither...

• I would think equal..

• 0|5
    • That is... true, sad, but true.

• It's true for both genders. I always say dating is 90 percent looks/body. That goes for both men and women.

• @Northeast106 The only difference is that men are criticised more for it.

• LOL, WOMEN!!!

WTF KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT, LMFAO!!!

• Good answer, it is so true women are way more nasty about rejection generally than most guys.