What are the signs of a bad relationship and a good relationship?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hands down the most important thing is having good communication. With that you can avoid/ work out 99% of problems. It leads to a stronger emotional connection, better sex, and a better understanding of each other’s needs.

• I'd agree, but how do you make someone who constantly seems to lie to you to communicate with me better now matter how many times I ask him to stop lying?

• You can’t change an asshole from being an asshole. Sure you could try therapy but honestly I think you are better off moving on.

What Guys Said 2

• Bad:
    -sad
    -worry
    -loathing
    -anger
    Good:
    -happiness
    -security
    -equality
    -emotional connection

• Feel good vs feel bad.

What Girls Said 1

• If you cry/fight/worry because of him more often than you laugh and feel like the luckiest girl in the world thanks to him it's a bad relationship.

• So when all of this happens and he is doing this why do I feel like the bad person because I fight with him over the things he is doing that he shouldn't be?