Girls, Since I've seen many height questions, im gonna ask this with a poll, ladies, would you ever date a guy your height or shorter?

• My height is fine
    47% (14)
  • I'm ok with shorter guys
    17% (5)
  • must be taller than me
    20% (6)
  • must be really taller than me 5+ inches
    16% (5)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

8

Most Helpful Girl

• My first boyfriend was 5+ inches taller than me but I've dated guys the same height/slightly taller and there isn't a preference.

What Girls Said 7

• When i started dating my boyfriend when we were in high-school we were the same height and weight lol which didn't bother me at all. Now he's 4" taller and 25-30lbs heavier. It would make me feel uncomfortable being with someone shorter than me though.

• well, what if the guy was just 1/2 an inch shorter or an inch shorter

• and what if it was a guy you found attractive and fit everything in your check list except his height, would you still pass on him?

• My height is fine. Most guys are my height or shorter, which would be fine too. I'm 6'1". I don't want a giant height gap though.

• No. No I would not. There. I said it.

• what if you blew a chance with a good guy that you may find attractive , but he just happens to not be tall?

• My current boyfriend is 6'5 though so...

I'm like 99% sure we'll get married so no one will know if I'll go for a shorter guy again. :p

• congrats!!!

• I really don't care. It's all about his personality.

Even looks come second place, with the exception of non-serious relationships.

• A and C lol

• I'm 4'11, so finding a guy shorter than I am is hard lol.

• Danny Devito and tyrian from game of thrones hahaha. jk i know

• I'm only attracted to tall guys. Like my ex was 193 cm tall and that was perfect. 185 is really minimum but I prefer 190+. I have never ever been attracted to a guy shorter than this.

• how tall are you? and why? don't you think that may be a little shallow? what if you blow off a chance with a really good guy? What if you find him good looking but he is below that height?