Guys, Do you want her to make the first move?

I've never talked to this guy but I see him around all the time and want to ask him out. Do guys like when girls ask them out?

• No, Its weird
    0% (0)
  • Hell yeah, ask me out!
    88% (30)
  • Depends on if she's attractive
    12% (4)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

12

Most Helpful Guy

• I love it! It's a confidence booster.

• Go ask him out & good luck ;)

• The event got cancelled yesterday but today I will see him. Wish me luck!

• Ohh. Good luck 🍀

What Guys Said 11

• FIRST MOVE?

GIRLS NEED GUYS TO DO EVERYTHING FOR THEM... IF ITS NOT COOKING ITS LAUNDRY.

• yes!!! Do it!!! good luck. More guys would love it if women asked then out. a lot of us are tired of having to make the first move, so it would be a relief. Let us know how it went

• hell yeah go for it !

• I would prefer that. I'm not gonna say id automatically say yes but I'd appreciate it and be nice about it.

• Ma body is rdy baby 👄

• sure, would make it much easier for me... :(

• Depends if she is attractive

• Yes, even if you consider yourself unattractive ask me out you never know.

• To me it depends on the situation and many different variables.

• After not approaching a girl that basically gave me every sign in the book to approach her recently I've come to the realization that I'm never going to summon the courage to approach girls.

So if you got the guts I say go for it.

• yes i would love it, and as of lately, for a few months now, i have wondered if something is genetically wrong with me since i have always detested the gender role that guys are expected to approach, make the first move and ask out, be the initiator, lead the interaction, etc., People have always argued that us guys, men, are natural hunters, pursuers, meanwhile i never felt like i had those instincts.