Do guys judge a girl on what she has?

I may not be the best independent girl out there but generally im a great person as a whole.. do guys judge a girl on what she has because it almost feels this way :/ like does that stop you from asking a girl out?

Most Helpful Guy

• Its more guys judge on how open you are to well the male population.

• what? can you re word this please haha

• okay I meant by this it depends on do you shy away from hanging with guys or do you perfer to hang with them. Also how much a girl focus's on herself. Also the really nice guys find it cool when girls are independent but you also gotta be willing to be the princess occasionally :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Typically speaking, I think men don't give a crap about that as long as you're attractive. They have different criteria.

What Guys Said 4

• I don't ask girls out because they all turn into lesbians when I'm near them. So sad.

• Guys don't do that lol.

It's girls who do it.

• Just to clarify, by "What she has," you mean... ?

• like a really nice job or car or if she has her own home

• You can't generalize guys as a whole, ever... But a lot of guys will never approach a girl who has a nicer car, or more money than them. It's just an ego thing. A lot of other guys will pretend that it doesn't matter at all, but most guys will acknowledge it, but don't really think about it. But the guys who want to be theAlpha, who want to have the money, won't be interested in the girl in this example. that's sometimes due to an inferiority complex, (e. g. Small penis,) And if they have a Napoleon complex, you're saving yourself drama and an unavoidable social disaster. So... If they can't let it go after a straight foreword conversation about it... Out you should go.

• That's something women judge people over, not men, generally.

What Girls Said 0