Do you think you are better at getting a date or going on a date?

I was talking with a freind at work and I was saying how my trouble is always getting the date- I know once I take a girl out, they will want to keep going out. That sounds really cocky, I know, but I have never been rejected for at least a month's worth or so of dates after I get the first one- I am just really relaxed, confident and funny on dates and dont get strung up over it.

Anyway, my buddy says I must be the odd ball because he thinks lots of guys really struggle with dates themselves, and would prefer to go on the date like me- I obviously think he is wrong, hence my question here.

So what do you think? I guess this is more geared towards guys as we do most of the asking out, but ladies can answer too!

• I have an easier time getting a date
  • I have an easier time actually being on the date (getting a second date)

Most Helpful Girl

• Every time I have asked a guy out I have been successful. Likewise I have also always secured a second date.

But then again, I'm a girl. So apparently the dating game is "easier" for me... except we break out in sweats and turn red and almost chicken out and have panic attacks too so :p

Most Helpful Guy

• Getting a date is certainly much more difficult for me, since my looks are below-average. But if I do get one, I'm pretty confident about keeping her interested.

P. S. Haven't had a date in almost 5 years now, so I'm not so sure about what I previously said! :P

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• option 3. I'm pretty shit at both. lol.