Girls, Is this a rejection?

So i asked a girl if she wants to go watch a movie tonight, she said she is moving house so she is busy this weekend, but we can do another time if i dont go and watch it tonight

i dont know if thtas a nice way of being rejected or if she genuinely means watch another time? I have asked her out before and she has been busy but i am terrible at reading these things.

Surely if she was going to reject me she would just say no?

I dunno?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• It could be either. My main advice would be don't push it and don't seem so keen. I've been in this girl's situation and often it's not an outright rejection on my part but I am not 100% sure if I'd like to date him at that stage, so I don't agree to meet up initially.

The surest thing to put me off in that kind of situation, is if he keeps asking and seems too keen. When I have reconsidered in this kind of situation, it has been when the guy doesn't send any kind of follow up messages for period of time (say a couple of weeks). So I'd say don't get in touch with her for a while, and keep it pretty neutral when you do get back in touch.

What Girls Said 3

• Follow her up on it and ask next weekend, if she comes up with another excuse then yeah give up. I mean moving house sounds genuine to me but if it's a repeated thing, maybe she's too nice to say no. Or instead of asking her on a specific date, ask her when she's next free. She can't say never haha.

• I could be both ( she really might be busy), ask her another time and if she finds another excuse try to move on.

• she sounds like she's actually busy since she offered to do it another time