What do you consider a rejection?

For me, any other word than "yes", I consider it as rejection. Not "maybe some other time" or other shit like that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Same with me as well. Anything other than a direct 'yes', is obviously a rejection, and trying to push it further with that person would be like flogging a dead horse.

Most Helpful Girl

• For me personally I consider rejection when not at the first no but if he stand me up on a first date. I never give up after one simple no because I do not let rejection make fear and insecurity in me.

What Guys Said 4

• If you ask someone out and they don't seem keen to go, they either say no or they find a way to blow you off.

• I was victim of that "maybe some other time" thing this year

wish they would just say no

• I wouldn't consider "some other time maybe" to be no in all circumstances I would push for a date after waiting for about a week... but if she again tries to postpone it I'll definitely consider it as a no...

• Why "maybe some other time" won't be a rejection for you? If she would have wanted to, she'd say yes...

• well for one she might genuinely be busy that day and unable to make some plans due to some previous obligations or work
      second, as a guy I need to be a little persistent to get the girl

• i agree with your 2nd opinion!

• So, by your logic "Sure!" is rejection...

• no, i meant anything other than a positive answer, is a rejection.

• What if she replies "I want to rape you"... is that rejection?

What Girls Said 0