Girls, would you ever treat your guy by paying for dinner, or giveing him gifts? Or do you feel the man should always pay for things?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• I love surprising him with gifts, or seeing a small something (like his favorite candy) while I'm out shopping, and buying it for him so he knows I was thinking about him. Just small gestures here and there when I can. I also like to offer to take him out for a meal if he's had a rough day/it's a special occasion/I want to return the favor. All in all, yes we as women love to do sweet things for our boyfriends the same way that we like them to do for us. That being said, I don't expect that the man always has to pay for things if he can't afford to. If he is able to show his love/appreciation to me in other ways (and truly just can't afford to spend much) then I am fully capable and fine with paying for myself, and even him if I can afford it.

What Girls Said 3

• Of course I do! We've gone out to breakfast and gotten lunch. I've bought him several gifts and a decent sized one for his birthday. He feels he should pay for things most of the time but if I do something nice for him he definitely appreciates it. I do these things because I enjoy doing them, the same as he does for me. I just like seeing him happy, so why not? :D

• I like to treat him, too. It's not fair to be treated like a queen all the time and never make him feel like a king. It should go btoh ways :)

• I love treating and spoiling my guy, I actually prefer it than him giving me things, don;t get me wrong I do enjoy getting spoilt every now and again but I still enjoy doing and giving him things more, I think it's just a nice way to help show him how much I appreciate him