Girls, do you think it's bad/creepy if a guy tells you he wants to gain muscle and get bigger even if he's already muscular?

I lift weights and religiously maintain a healthy lifestyle. I prepare my meals and hit the gym 5 or 6 days a week. I haven't had a long-term girlfriend in the last two years, and I'm starting to think it's because of my focus on training.

I'm already muscular and I'm not a little guy (6'3"), but I really have this drive to get even bigger just for myself. I don't want to be like a pro bodybuilder with the crazy steroid physiques, I just want to be big and strong as fuck. My motivation is strictly to build my self-esteem and self-worth, not to be a player or anything like that. I grew up as a fat kid who was embarrassed of his body, so it means a lot to me to be strong.

I'm concerned, though, that girls are put off by this when I tell them about my goals. I've had several girls say things like "you're already big enough" or "you're already able to get girls, so why do you want to get bigger?" This makes me think they see my goals as silly and/or bad somehow. Are girls put off by guys who have a drive to be big and strong if they think we're already big enough?

Do girls consider it weird that guys want to be muscular? I see so many girls with skinny guys that I wonder if they don't like bigger guys as much.

What Girls Said 1

• As long as you find a partner that is interested in the same thing as you she won't mind if you want to get bigger. Hell she will support it. I am a fellow lady lifter dating a lifter and we meal prep together and support each other. The key is to find someone that shares your interests.

• That's awesome that y'all share the same goal. Girls like you are rare, but it's my goal to have girl who is into lifting and who actually cheers me on to get stronger and gain muscle mass.