Depending on what do guys ask a girl out? Is it her beauty, personality, body? Because I have them all but no one seems to be interested in me?

Im a college student who has been single for almost 2 years. It kills me to know that no one is interested in dating me. I have a lot of guy friends, even more than girl friends but it seems that they dont like me in that kind of way. Okay, i admit that the first year and a half i was taking a break from a former heartbreaking relationship but now im so ready to mingle but it seems that no one else is.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dang you're in college and you're not 18 yet? I'm still in highschool. Do you have any solid evidence that guys find you attractive? I'm not doubting your claim, just asking. They might be intimidated by you. I'm a ripped and very smart guy, but people tend to be intimidated by me because I always look pissed and I sound harsh when I talk to people (I don't mean to).

Most Helpful Girl

• They usually ask out beautiful women, typically speaking men don't have many criteria.
    As for you being ready to date, do you show it to them? Do you look approaching? Do you ever ask them out?

What Guys Said 6

• Well for me.. The face is the first thing you see , then you start looking at the rest.

If it all falls into your criteria.. Then it would move forwards...

If you came out of a hectic former heartbreak. They surely new about this
    and maybe you built a few walls around you.. Let a few down.. Keep the rest up..

Maybe dress different and/or remake a new you to catch them off guard.
    Seeing a new "you" would make their minds wonder.. Worth a shot.. I think

• Did you ask guys out?

• Are you social and meet others?

• Honestly, if i was going to college, i would not be looking for a relatioship. I would be looking for hookups and that sort of stuff. Maybe a lot of the guys who go to your college are like me, they aren't looking for anything seriouse.

• No worries. Don't try too hard. You'll get a guy when time is right

• No point in asking any girl out there all bitchy snobs who think they're to good for everyone

What Girls Said 0