Is a guy being skinny a turn off?

I weigh about 5lbs under 140 and my height is about 5'9, I'm definitely slender but I fit my frame, I have some tone in the arms and shoulders from working out but I am just like other guys in my family who were very small built, and next to my buddies who are all naturally bigger muscular types I feel like I have no chance, so girls is a guy being pretty slender a turn off?

• no skinny guys can be fine, its more other traits that make or break looks
    69% (22)42% (5)61% (27)Vote
  • sorry my guy needs some meat on his bones
    31% (10)58% (7)39% (17)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Wow guys seem butthurt about this, sad you wasted time at the gym the lumps? Haha

0|0
14|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I always liked skinny guys

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks like the chicks on here prefer you! SO girls will also like it, good luck man!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• I'm not crazy about guys that are so skinny they are like poles. Every time I would hug one. I felt like I was going to break them in half.

0|0
    0|0
  • i honestly think that guys that aren't big, buff, and muscular have an ego probelm. (just saying) so yes, i like skinny guys. and we could have eating contests if we dated. i think i fit under the athletic-skinny body figure, but i can eat a fuck ton of food. xD and we could be that one cute couple that eats at mcdonalds after one of our sports games. #relationshipgoals xDDD

0|1
    0|0
  • I look for other traits more but if he is extremely skinny I would make him eat a bit more since its not really healthy being extremely skinny but if he has been like that for a very long time then I wouldn't care. Usually I like guys who have a bit more meat but thats like at the bottom of my list of important traits guys have that turn me on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I need meat on my guy. can't do the skinny frames.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like slimmer guys honestly. I like them over guys with a lot of muscle any day honestly lol

0|0
    0|0
  • well im not attracted to people who are skinny to the bones but i know a lot of guys that are xD i prefer my man with muscle. No hate or anything but i just grew up dreaming about men like that

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually prefer skinny men over overly fit and muscular men.

0|0
    0|0
  • i prefer skinny

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually prefer guys on the slim side of muscular, bulky def isn't my preferred type

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as you're toned it's fine :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally prefer skinny guys over muscular guys, no idea why but lanky guys are really attractive to me. As long as they have some toned muscle and aren't "skinny fat" then it's my favorite body type for a guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm attracted to skinny guys way more than guys with other body types :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it when guys are lanky.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• i mean its probably not gonna ruin your chances, but it would help to feel better/more confident about your looks, i think thats where the gym helps more so, with confidence :)

although i think you are a bit skinny, you are still young you will probably gain a bit more weight. some girls dig skinny dudes
    some dig chubby dudes, some dig muscular dudes

not a turn off, not necessarily a turn on
    good luck!

0|0
    0|0
    • a lot of my skinnyness is i commonlly jog and im talking for like an hour a day at times, I can't stnad how much our society is okay with being out of shape and tolerates overweight as part of a "character" so as long as I keep jogging I doubt I'll ever gain too much, a lot of guys in the family were the same way size wise and still are