Why don't guys ever ask me out?

Ok so I guess I'm average looking probably, but I'm not fat or ugly. I will be turning 18 soon and I am in a technology college full of math guys and engineer guys. I thought it'll be easy to get a boyfriend in college but no one has shown interest in me at all? And none of my girlfriends are dating either? Does it have to do with that the guys are just simply too shy here? I mean it's not wrong when you say that a lot of them are huge nerds haha.
So only 2 guys has ever had a crush on me but that was in high school. I kinda feel lonely sometimes now, it would be great if you guys can offer me some advice on this issue :) thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• Because the people who find you attractive have zero clue if you'd return the favor, so they don't try.

You could try asking guys out whom you find attractive.

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you sure you're actually putting yourself out there? Do you ever approach the guys you're into? Do you smile a lot? Do you attempt to flirt with them?

What Guys Said 3

• GREAT NEWS!!!

He''s looking for a girlfriend ----> @Helpme865 and you may fit the description.

• If we saw a picture of you we might be able to help. We might pick up on something you don't notice. I don't think it has to do with who you go to school with, even nerds fall in love 😀

• It would be great if we could date on gag 😂yay 😂

What Girls Said 1

• Why don't you try asking a guy out?