Is it okay for a Sophomore and Senior to date?

So I am a sophomore in high school, and I like this senior. He's planning on going to college so if we did date and it was a long term relationship, I would be a Junior dating a Freshman in college... Is this okay?

Most Helpful Guy

• No it would violate the laws of physics.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's totally fine. But to be honest I would be really surprised if he wanted to keep the relationship going once he goes off to college. When I graduated high school nearly all of the couples in my class broke up, very few stayed together, and out of those even fewer went on to last...

What Guys Said 1

• Be sure he's the one and look threw the big picture. You might be getting sidetracked a bit. Carful and be smart.

What Girls Said 2

• It'e fine but the concern would be when he goes to college as there are lots of hot/pretty girls there, so i would be worried. And if he starts seeing all the girls and your not there, something could go wrong and you might never find it out. But if your both REALLY REALLY trust each other then go for it.

• Yes it's totally ok, but it's also not likely that such a relationship would last beyond when the guy goes off to college.