I want him to want to talk to me?

Last night he sent me a message saying 'how was werkkkk'.
My phone fucked up & by the time I replied he was going to bed, I said goodnight but he never replied.
Then this morning I sent him a message saying something about a picture he was in. He only replied with a smiley face, so i didn't reply.
Then I sent a message saying 'had a great day, shame you missed it', now he has been online but not replied.

It's like sometimes he wants to talk & other times he doesn't
I just want him to WANT to talk to me & I honestly don't know what to do
I just want him to WANT me...

What Guys Said 1

• back off and create a situatio where he misses you and then he might start to want to get close to you. If you make it too easy then there is no "chase" and he will lose interest

What Girls Said 1

• Unfortunately you can't make someone want to talk to you when they don't :( I wish I could say it was possible but it's not. The only thing you can do is to create space between you two so he can start to miss you. Constantly talking to someone who doesn't want to is not good and will in no way make them want to talk to you. You have to do reverse psychology on this and pull away otherwise you're doing more damage than good by staying in contact.