How to tell a guy that he should open his mouth more while kissing?

So.. the thing is that I went on a few dates with this guy that liked me for a while, even when I was in a relationship. So not long ago I gave him a chance and he surprised me.. I had no idea that he's as good looking as he is (his fb pics are awful) and he has a great personality. He's kind of perfect haha (far better then my ex). But the thing is that on these dates we never kissed. Last night was the first time that we did. And he's not a bad kisser, don't misunderstand me, but he should open his mouth a bit more and I have no idea how to tell him that...
Any ideas how I should?
Thanks xoxo

Most Helpful Guy

• When you're doing it just mention it in a playful manner, like "ya' know you could open your mouth more haha ;)" or something like that.

Most Helpful Girl

• While kissing, open your mouth and lightly touch his lips with your tongue. If he opens his mouth, you're set.

If he doesn't open his mouth, do not try to shove your tongue in anyway. Otherwise you might freak him out. Keeping his lips closed is basically his way of saying he doesn't feel ready.

Good luck.

What Guys Said 2

• You tell him. Enough said.

• Tell him... It a joking playfull way well doing it..

What Girls Said 1

• Try guiding him with your own mouth. If that doesn't work then just mention it casually.