You would want to date a Deaf guy request?

Are you Hearing Girls, in Case you would not be able to know use the Sign language when you're feel uncomfortable with Deaf guys.

what do you want in a relationship with Deaf guy for best communicate to you?

votes polls request, without comments.

• Cochlear Implant
    0% (0)
  • Aid hearing
    25% (3)
  • Lipread
    33% (4)
  • Pen paper
    25% (3)
  • Linguistic language
    17% (2)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I would date him. I'm very bad at lip-reading. pen and paper is a pain sometimes. The rest too.
    I'll just learn the language. I like learning languages. It wouldn't be a problem :) I owe him at least that ^^

What Girls Said 6

• I'd date him and also learn the language. But until then it would be nice if he was able to lip read. Also pen and paper would work if he doesn't have an implant or hearing aid.

• My ex boyfriend was deaf. He would wear hearing aids but could read lips very well and I found very few differences being with him opposed to being with a hearing guy. There are some difficulties involved but very minor ones I was willing to work with! No problem! :)

• If I were to date a deaf guy I would do my best to learn ASL. Learning languages isn't my thing (took 12 years of Spanish - can ask for the bathroom and order off a menu. Nothing else). But I'd give it a try.

• I am dating a man who wears a hearing aid in one ear. Sometimes if he is without it, I just speak a little louder or sit on his other side, but he usually wears it when I am around. I would have no problem trying to learn sign language if I had to, though.

• I'd probably just learn sign language but I think texting is also good?

• it was Good, it's the same than Pen paper, ... and kind of awkward type that Texting 'autocorrect' annoyed.

• I wouldn't date him but I would be his friend