Hae you ever been rejected by guy/girl?

And? How does it feel be rejected? How did you moved on?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, it doesn't feel good, but it's the awkwardness after that is hard as I'm trying to leave the situation with class.

Most Helpful Girl

• No I have not. I'm sure it's probably one of the worst feelings though.

What Guys Said 6

• Yeah, and it sucks it. It may be one of the most painful emotional things a person can deal with. Other than I guess the death of someone they love. Moving on really is dependent on the person but it does get easier with time… also strip clubs.

• well it's bad.. I didn't think it could be that bad. I am so sorry.

• It has not happened to me in years. I can’t really even remember the details of the last… oh, wait. It was at the Marine Corps Ball and we were both really, really drunk. Looking back now it is actually kind of funny. But uh, we don’t really talk any more.

• yeah... It just feels bad. Can't describe it because I already forgot. Oh and the another shitty part is when you see her again tomorrow..

• Not yet but I'm sure it's inevitable.

• Yes I have been.

Most people don't wanna find the reason of why I am awesome, I am considered a boring person to some and a psycho, wierdo to people who think I am not joking.
    I am not hurt by rejection if I consider myself looking for a girl who valuates my good traits, well.
    I didn't have any dates for a long time so I shall jump back in the game, a single rejection is not going to cancel my mission

• Rejection sucks... It's hard to move on.. I think it's even worse, when you get rejection in a breakup.. because you HAD that person, they liked you a lot.. and then one day they decide they don't want you anymore

• Yeah just once. It didn't go down very well.

What Girls Said 2