Would you date a guy with abs?

So I know that almost all girls like them but upon asking some of my lady friends some said they wouldn't because they'd feel self-conscious.

• Yes, I would.
  • Nope

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course I would and am. I wouldn't make me feel self-conscious.. I like to think of it as just being more inspiration to hit the gym even harder. :P

What Girls Said 6

• Yes, I would. It'd be ridiculous not to date a guy simply because he has abs... o_o

• Mmmm suure? xD It's like asking a guy "would you date a girl with a good set of boobs"?

• i would but... not if the guy is over confident about them and keeps being all like 'i'm amazing cause i got abs' or be over obsessed with working out and forgets bout his girlfriend

• I would but at the end look don't matter its how their personality is?

• yeah true, but excluding the rest of the person, besides the fact that they won't want to eat certain things with you 'cos they're watching their diet etc things along those lines

• it would motivate me to eat better

• fair enough so vote yes

• Yes why wouldn't I.

• Hell yeah, I would feel his abs on my belly during sex, so hot ;)

What Guys Said 1

• ABS EWWWW. jk. If only women knew how hard it was to have abs in today's office-TV-shittyfood environment. Real struggle is real.