Help!!! Please answer asap? Boy troubles?

Okay so my boyfriend has been realy distant with me lately so i decided to say hey i need to talk to you about something and told him about how lately he doesn't seem so into me anymore and is very distant and he goes and says "how about we meet up and talk in person either this week or next weekend and we will talk. im not breaking up with you we just need to talk." so i dont know what it means is it negative? like wht does this mean please help!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Just b patient. . how long were u in relationship
    Just remaind him about your pasts

• so far a month and still im worried though necause what could he want to say if he's not breaking up

• no I've tries texting him but im not going to go all crazy with my texts but i am texting him today to see if he's free this we have that talk but he's been very distant

Most Helpful Girl

• He's trying to make you more insecure. Stand strong in your concerns.

What Guys Said 2

• It means he is going to talk in person this weekend or next weekend in person. The whole thing about breaking up was just to reassure you.

• sounds like he has somethings he's not to happy about but could be a chance to sort and settle things for the both of you

What Girls Said 1

• You just have to wait and see