Am I at a huge disadvantage for getting a girlfriend because i'm 25 years old and am still a virgin? And that I care more about getting love then sex?

• You are at a huge disadvantage.
  • You are not at a disadvantage.
  • See results.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. My boyfriend right now was a 27 year old virgin which I found to be shocking but not a turn off at all. I like him for him and don't care about how many sexual partners he's had. He was awkward when we first started having sex but he's better than me now tbh. He just needed practice lol. If a girl turns you down for that or is turned off in any way, she's a cunt.

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel the same way. sex is fun and all but in the end it's not important. I would rather have love than sex any day.

What Girls Said 5

• That depends on the type of women you're going after. If they really like you, they'll accept that you're a virgin and (hopefully) help you get rid of that title. Also, I have a friend who liked that her boyfriend was a virgin when they met because she gets jealous too easily thinking of her man sleeping with other women. You could just as easily meet someone like her.

• It depends on the type of person you go after. If you're going after sorority girls or the like, yeah, you'd be at a huge disadvantage. Your average woman probably won't care, as long as you're a quick study.

• It's not like you're wearing a big scarlet V on your dress, how would she know?

• That's not a bad thing at all

• I don't want a virgin guy. I've only had one sexual partner before my current boyfriend and he wasn't all that in bed. I'm dating an older guy (in his mid 40s) and the saying is true, they do have a lot more experience. He's amazing in bed and takes me to the edge lol. A lot of virgin girls prefer virgin men. I was never one of those girls when I was still a virgin tho. To each their own.

What Guys Said 4

• Actally, you have a bit of an advantage if you can take it.

Your views on sex and love correspond with about 40% of the male population. Where your opportunity arises is here: Your views on love and sex correspond with about 50% of the female population. More women than men share your views.

Look for a girl just like yourself, you'll be fine.

• No you're not at a disadvantage at all.

• Not if you try.

• I hope not because I can sort of relate