What are some good first date ideas?

we met on tinder a month or two ago and found out we had a lot in common. he and i have been talking on and off via text for a while now and we want to meet. we both have busy schedules so we were able to settle for this coming Thursday to meet. however, i told him that i hate coffee dates because i think they dont allow for any chemistry to be built and i find them awkward. so we want to do something thats fun. any ideas? it may have to be a day date, not night because he has practice at night so it needs to be something we can do during the day.

What Guys Said 1

• One of the best first dates I ever had was a hike in the mountains followed by sushi for a late lunch/ early dinner. Although I had known the girl beforehand. If you don’t know the guy that well I can understand being a little cautious about being alone in the middle of nowhere with him.

• i want to do something active where we can flirt and stuff. something where there's an activity that we can talk about or get competitive with

• That sounds pretty good. hell I would go on that date.

• k good! i haven't gone mini golfing in years so it should be fun. ill suggest that to him.

What Girls Said 1

• Mini golf, bowling, etc.

• ya i was thinking mini golf as well. would it be weird to do that during the day though?
      i have these glow in the dark bracelets and paint and stuff so i could bring them with me cuz most mini golf places are glow in the dark.

• Glow in the dark? Most mini-golf places around here are outdoors and best during the day. I guess it depends on where you live though.