Ladies would you be mad if your boyfriend said he would hang out with you and then didn't cause he had to study?

My girlfriend is mad at me because 3 days i go i told her i would hangout wit her today, but i have to study cause i have 3 things due on Monday. I thought she would be accepting of it but she is mad at me now and she said she was looking forward to today.

Wouldn't you be accepting of this or would you be mad too? I also hangout with her about twice a week but this week i did not.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been down that road. I would get upset when it happened back in the day, mostly because I had been looking forward to getting to see him only to have him back out almost last minute. I'd get a bit worked up, though it didn't last long as he had very good reason. It's not like he cancelled because something better came up with friends.

Now we schedule what days we'll hang out the beginning each semester, and sometimes even study together to keep both of us happy so that's something you could try out as well.

• she called me a "jerk", if i have to study i have to study. I understand this week we didn't hangout but why she so mad? I guess tomorrow during the morning i can go and see her but this whole week she's been moody to me.

I guess i could make a schedule with date and time with her, but i don't get why she has all this attitude which is making me a bit mad now.

• i'll do that when i tlak to her tomorrow

• good luck! :)

What Girls Said 7

• Ladies would you be mad if your boyfriend said he would hang out with you and then didn't cause he had to study?
    No as I do not put much positive investment or stock in what guys claim they will do.

Wouldn't you be accepting of this or would you be mad too?
    I would be accepting as I would have already had something lined up for when the guy bailed or when hanging out got boring so I could cut it short and hang with my gals.

• i'd be accepting of it.

she called me a "jerk", if i have to study i have to study. I understand this week we didn't hangout but why she so mad? I guess tomorrow during the morning i can go and see her but this whole week she's been moody to me.

• She possibly has an attitude as you said you would do something but didn't. Some gals don't like it when a guy says one thing but does another since it appears flaky. Plus it may seem like poor time management on your behalf.

• Well for 1 assignment, i didn't know it was due so soon and i didn't know, next time i will manage my time.

• It would be upsetting bit but then, sometimes the things related to study cannot be postponed while hanging out can be postponed.

• if i was ur girlfriend i would help you study then bitch and moan

if she cares ab u she would care ab ur school work too

• i'll chat with her tomorrow

• today i'll talk to her

• id be disappointed but not mad.

• she called me a "jerk", if i have to study i have to study. I understand this week we didn't hangout but why she so mad? I guess tomorrow during the morning i can go and see her but this whole week she's been moody to me

• i would talk to her about this. its very immature of her to call you a jerk. you are not her property. its not like you did it on purpose and in all honesty you dont owe her anything. but i do honestly think its a maturity thing

• i'll tell her for us to make a schedule to see when we can hangout with each other. I don't know what her deal is, she is making me mad

• I would be a little upset because you should have taken your schoolwork into account when you were making plans. Either don't promise something you can't deliver on or get your work done ahead of time so you have time to see her.

• Not mad, disappointed but not mad. I'd be like okay, you study hard, and maybe drop round just quickly to kiss him and take him studying snacks or something

Maybe she had something special planned?

• Wise man; coming on here to vent's probably better. Get some rest + calm down, give her some time to get over it and then you should be able to sort it out tomorrow :)

• yup i will, thanks

• i wouldn't be mad because that's something you can't control. If she is really that upset you could ask her to study with you.

• she called me a "jerk". I don't know what is wrong with her and i can't study with others cause it's a distraction lol

What Guys Said 0