Is there a limit on age difference?

Alright.. so I've always like guys older then me... like 15 years plus... is that weird? I mean I'm 21... I'm not saying I couldn't/wouldn't like a guy my age... its just that all the guys I like are a lot older then me... and they ARE NOT suger daddy's...

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no limit actually. Things can be weird for some people and not weird for others, but in the end it's up to you to decide what you want for your life.

What Guys Said 5

• I have always preferred older women too , maybe not that wide an age gap as you mentioned I don't see a problem with it , it's not like your raiding the old folks home lol

• Age is just a number, personality is much more important. go for it.

• i believe in the half your age +7 rule. in his case, the his cutoff would be 25. but i think within 5 years seems pretty legit.

• age is just a number to some people like me, so i see it as there is no real issue, unless the person is jail bait

• As long as you are comfortable with it and don't care about the disaproval of others then it doesn't matter.

What Girls Said 0