Friends with benefits IS LYING?

So there's this guy who says he likes me, which is cool I guess and I like him two, but we are just friends with benefits, which is fine with me I don't really want a real relationship right now. Anyways he's always on his phone when we hang out. We will be making out and then he will randomly stop to check his phone, we will have sex and he will stop to check his phone. It's starting to annoy me. And then when I text him sometimes he tells me he's to busy to text back. Is he lying about liking me? Because I don't understand why he would lie cuz nothing will change. And why does he keep texting? It's starting to annoy me...

Most Helpful Guy

• he is a friends with benefits you don't need this kind of drama. Honestly who cares if he is lying or not he is annoying you then go for some one else. This kind of relation is based in pleasure so if no pleasure their then it's pointless to carry on. So, I'd say talk with him that texting around your time together is annoying you and if he didn't just move on.

Most Helpful Girl

• This is an idiotic question, you clearly can't handle a friends with benefits situation. He doesn't care about your feelings, you're only fucking...

What Guys Said 3

• If he is just a friends with benefits, what do you care if he likes you?

• your a booty call to him. friends with benefits aren't supposed to have emotions but they should respect each other.

• He doesn't owe you shiiiiiit

What Girls Said 2

• He likes you for sex and that's it. He might be talking to other girls but you don't really have the right to be upset, you're just his replacement for masturbation. From what you've described that's as far as his liking you goes.

• You two are just friends with benefits so it shouldn't really matter if he is lying.. Just don't worry about it.. He probably is talking to someone else