The guy I'm talking to said he doesn't date?

So I been talking to this guy for about 3 months and we haven't hung yet or anything but I'm head over heels for him. When we first started texting people were like don't talk to him he's a fuckboy and shit like that. I was like no he's not , he's different. And he told me to just trust him but I never really could because he would tweet other girls or post selfies on snapchat with them. And when I would mention it he would make it a big deal saying I don't trust him and stuff like that. He tells me he likes me and shows he cares about me but I don't know what to believe. today I brought up how me and him are getting nowhere in this "relationship" he goes I don't date and never will. But I still wanna be in his life. I told him not to hurt me and he goes "babe I don't wanna hurt u but I talk to other girls too" and my heart just broke now I can't stop crying. Honestly i have no idea what to do. Someone give me Advice please. I think I love this kid...

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop wasting your time on him. He will NEVER give you what you want. He told you so himself. You cannot get over it while you still "have him in your life". Take a break talking to him and get over it, because continuing your friendship is just continuing your pain, it will never end. Find a guy who actually likes you and wants to commit to you, this guy is a jerk and you deserve better.
    Trust me, forget about him, I know you like him and it doesn't make sense to give him up when he makes you happy when you're with him, but he makes you 10 times more miserable when he's flirting with other girls and not taking you seriously. It's not fair to be treated like that by someone you have genuine feelings for, but this pain will never ever go away until you make him go away too.
    I've made this mistake a million times and still seem to make it, but seriously, if a guy isn't interested enough find a guy who is!!

• Everything you said was 100% like your fight I need to stop talking to him if I wanna forget about him but at the same time I don't think I'll ever be able to forget him

• this is my life so I've been there a million times :'(

What Guys Said 4

• You love what you can't have; it's the curse for most people. He already told you that he doesn't want to date, and you're not going to change his mind. You have 2 options: accept that he's going to talk to other girls or move on.

• just think about it for a little bit what did he do to deserve your love? I mean you are still young girl you will have plenty of chances with love trust me.. I know it sucks now and it hurts bad but you got to be strong for the one who really loves you. just ignore him and think about the people in your life that actually cares about you cauze I don't think this kid have anything to give to you. agai I know it's tough but you got to be strong and not to give in

• At least he was nice enough to tell you that. Just try to distance yourself from him and try to meet other people. The more you hang out around him the more your gonna try to be with him.

• I always get downvotes when I say women are attracted to douchebags, and yet that's exactly what's happening here. This guy is wasting your time; move on.

What Girls Said 1

• No means no. It really does not matter how you feel.