Is it weird to only date people of a different race?

I am white, and I don't like white men. Or Hispanic or Asian men for that matter. I'm really only attracted to black guys. I'm not asking if it's wrong, because it's not, I'm just asking if it's weird. I used to like white guys but lately I just don't see the appeal. It has nothing to do with dick size cause believe me I've been with black men who had small dicks and I still liked them.

Are there other girls who agree?

Most Helpful Guy

• You just got tired of vanilla so changed to chocolate

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• Nothing strange about that, everyone has their own preferences. It is almost like asking is it strange that I only date girls?

• ... wtf... "only date people of a different race"
    yet you exclude every race but blacks -_-

• Nope I don't find it even close to weird it's completely your choice and as they say you love who you love LOL

• For what ever reason that's your preference, I don't see an issue with it if you feel happy with your choice.

• Are you fat? If so, then no.

• Nope, everyone has preferences. I'm typically not attracted to my own race that often either.

• Maybe it's just a phase... I went through a phase of only liking white girls b4 but I got older and started liking all except one but I won't say

• I think it says something about how you view yourself and your own race, yeah.

• As a black man, I do think it is weird.

• Could you explain why? I've also met quite a few black men who only date white girls. Do you also consider that weird? I'm just curious.

• *liked me just for my skin color.*

Hit the 'enter' key by accident.

• I'm not saying that's the only thing I look for and I'm also not saying I'm opposed to dating guys of other races either. It's just what I'm attracted to 99% of the time. I think it's basically the same as preferring blondes or tall guys.

I definitely agree with you that I shouldn't like people for one superficial reason. I'm just saying it isn't like I'm like "oh hey you're black, you're perfect and nothing else matters" because other factors definitely do matter to me.

Thank you for your insight though!

What Girls Said 4

• My boyfriend is as white as the come! (He's Dutch) but up until the last 2-3 years I only liked Hispanic guys! You're not the only one! It's the guy, not the race!

• No, you just have a preference. We all do to a certain extent.

• As long as you are a human dating another person of the human race, there is not an issue. But as far as saying you do not like white guys, is a bit rude.

• No it's not weird, everyone has a preference.