Is this a fair question to ask him?

This guy and I talked almost evrey day during the summer and we were friends last year. Since we have gotten back to school we still talk almost every day and have hooked up. I am starting my sports season and that is something that is really important to me and i put a lot of focus into. Is it fair for me to ask him at this point if we are both on the same page? Like not whether we are exclusive but whether we both are interested in seeing how things go down the line? I dont want to get hurt and would like to know sooner rather than later

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah it's definitily your right ask him get your life organised and then go for your goal

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah I know I would
    Its always good to ask because usually overthinking and being worried comes along and nobody wants that plus its better to know compared to not knowing and thinking of all these answers.
    You can be chill and say "hey like I've been wondering, where do you want this relationship/thing to go" etc
    Good luck :)

What Guys Said 2

• It is always better to ask rather than wonder what if.

• U start speaking with him that subject indirectly

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah! Get some closure girl! Never be afraid.

• Personally yeah I would ask him because it's better to know then to assume. Trust me. And if u guys aren't on the same page then you know to just move on and focus on ur life rather than your love life.