I am 25 and never felt love?

I'm 25 years old and I have never had a girlfriend, never kissed a girl, never held hands, never had sex etc. NOTHING.

I am sad that I have never felt love, even more sadder knowing that no one has ever loved me, apart from my family of course. But that isn't enough for me. I am a nice guy, always treat women with respect, never say a bad word about anyone and I am a very patient, considerate, sensitive man. Yet none of these qualities has got me very far at all.

Don't get me wrong I'm not one of those guys who believes that love is going to fall into my lap. I have put myself out there and I have asked women out in the past and made my interest known. I have had huge crushes on women where I thought about them every minute of every day for a few weeks, months even years at a time, but I never got any indication that they were ever into me. In fact I don't even know of any women I've been interested in who've been interested in me.

I feel very lonely, unwanted and unappreciated and every year that passes it eats at my soul.

People say I will find love one day, but considering that at best 1/4 of my active life has already gone, I am not feeling too confident in this.

Most Helpful Girl

• It might never happen...

Most Helpful Guy

• I am too never had a girlfriend... yet. But reasons of being too busy and simply don't want it yet. Got interests from lots of girls, not proud of it tbh. I know there are girls you met in your life who were interested in you, you just don't notice or you are not interested in. And it's okay. For girls you like, hm. You have excellent qualities just girls won't know of them if you do not pursue aka hunt them. Sorry to say this, but man up and use this masculinity to overpower her logic and be attracted to you. And continue pursuing her, but do all... for her to be yours as quick as possible. Strike first, strike fast.

What Girls Said 3

• 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘 lol. Don't worry it will come when you least expect it.

• Maybe there's some girls out there that liked and you overlooked them. Or they will come, it just takes time to notice the people who might like you.

• Have you ever tried to get to know a girl relationshipwise or are you just interested in sex because guys who say they only want sex with you is not good.
    Do you think that you are somewhat good looking?

What Guys Said 4

• Stop being a nice guy; women don't want a nice guy. Focus on making money, having a good career, and be powerful. This will attract women.

• really seems there are more guys out there like this than there are women

• Ya that's why there are times I feel like punching a random man's lights out for questioning my masculinity

• Those will be good qualities to have once you are in a relationship but not what will work in getting one, women are looking for a confident guy which you are not showing them feeling the way you do, you need to like yourself be someone confident and fun that girls want to be around to attract them, should probably focus on money and things that make you feel good about yourself and fun to be around and women will pick up on that