Guys, he's talking to his ex?

Okay, I'm in kind of a tough situation. I've been seeing this guy for 9 months now and I recently found out he's been talking to one of his exs. He left his facebook open and had the chat open. All I saw was him telling her how much he loves her, misses her, and wishes she was with him, and her saying the same. I just read what was on the screen because that was more than enough for me, plus I didn't want to invade his privacy anymore than I (unintentionally) did.

Him and I aren't official, although we do act like a couple and everywhere we go people assume we are dating. Not long ago, when he thought he'd be moving away because he couldn't pay for school, he told me how in love he was with me and how much he cared about me, etc. I couldn't get myself to say it back because I figured he was just saying all that because he thought he was leaving, and he didn't really mean it. He was also pretty drunk at the time.

So, since we aren't exclusive, I don't really have a right to be pissed that he's talking to his ex, but it still hurts. I don't know what to do about it either, because here's the catch: she lives in a different country.

Do I call him out on it, and risk losing my best friend, or do nothing and hope he forgets about her eventually? If she lived here, I'd break it off with him immediately, but since they have no way of seeing each other except for facebook and facetime, I'm not sure what to do.

It is a dick moving stringing me along while confessing his love to another girl, but I dont know how much of a threat she is, if she lives thousands of miles away.

Someone please give me some advise.

1

What Guys Said 1

• She's still a very real threat. Its an emotional affair. Cut your losses and move on