Girls, Girls I wanna show you a frustrating pattern on my dating profile and why I'm frustrated?

Girls you tell me not to lose hope that I'm not ugly but this right here says otherwise and it's why I believe I will be single forever

2

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 1

• Come on now I highly doubt that your as unattractive as you make yourself out to be and maybe your not getting any reply's to your messages because you putting yourself down by calling yourself unattractive and not having confidence in yourself.

• There I have my picture up so you can see how ugly I am

• No I have not changed my mind, your not an unattractive person, you just need to have more confidence in your self 😊😊

• wish I could do it I really want a girl to love and for her to not have to worry about constantly giving me compliments to male me feel good. Hopefully I reach that point and if i don't well I will have answered my own question cause I'll never get a girlfriend