Guys, How would a guy feel if a girl texted first after the first date?

it has been 20 hours since our first date and his is yet to send me a message.. or call.(is this a bad sign?)
should I initiate first? I did initiate the first date though... but he booked the tickets to the movie.
Guys.. what do you think if a girl texts your first after the first date? and why dont you text her first although everything went well?

4

Most Helpful Guy

• It means you had fun and want to do it again. It doesn't have to be a big thing.

• if i did and he just said u r welcome and followed with a cute sticker.. is this a bad sign?

• Um... that's not an ideal response. I'd think he should say more than that. I don't want to say it's bad but he should say more. Maybe that he wants to do it again.

What Guys Said 3

• I'd like that, it shows that she's interested.
    I think he's just waiting because of the stupid 3-day rule, or to not be seen as clingy.
    If you feel like texting him, do it, he's not gonna think anything negative. Plus, he bought the tickets for the movie, you can text him to thank him for that, and use that as an excuse to talk to him.

• is a see you tmr text ok? or.. what do you suggest?:(

• It's a good text, if he wasn't interested he wouldn't want to see you.

• Why are you counting hours?

• I don't know because they said that guys would immediately text back. pls share your thoughts

• Some guys wait a while. Wait 36 hours and then you can take it as a bad sign and move on.

• And text first ic you have to

• It would make me feel better about dating her. If she took the initiative it shows that she is mature. Immature people are only desired by high schoolers.