Is my relationship worth it, I'm so confused?

I been with my boyfriend for 3 1/2 years, he has never helped me financially even when he seen me struggling after I lost my job, now that I found myself a very nice job I feel like I don't need him at all in my life; his parents are divorcing and he seen that his mom took everything from his father, he has mentioned he is scared of me taking advantage of him this way, his brother also tells him not to give me or help me since there's a lot of girls that took advantage of him. After all this we had a discussion because I told him my daughter needed a jacket if he could please help me buy it, he said "no, you don't deserve it." I have enough money to buy my daughter her jacket I just wanted to see his reaction, then he said for me to go date a drug dealer or someone else that can give me what I want, I've never asked him for anything yet I always buy him expensive gifts and even bring lunch to his job, I am not bad looking, very pretty girl, smart but in love a failure, I need advice. Please help.

Forgot to mention I'm a single mother and sometimes I feel overwhelmed having to do everything on my own, I told him this but he said I got my myself into this position and have to deal with it.

Most Helpful Guy

• What advice? Do you need to know if the guy is a dick? That should be obvious. Do you want to know if you should stay with him? Only if you like being used by a guy who is bad for you. Should you leave him? Actually, you should have already left him instead of asking about him on here. You are being used by a loser. So lose him.

Most Helpful Girl

• you better leave him

What Guys Said 4

• Yes dump him

• He seriously said “no, you don’t deserve it” holy crap! Yeah get away from him.

• He seems like the perfect dumpee.

• Dump his ass. If he is gonna tell you you don't deserve his help he doesn't deserve you.

• I actually left him today, it was hard to let go but I know is for my best, I cannot let him keep on treating me like this. Thank you for the advice.

What Girls Said 1

• Leave him ASAP.
    He's mean and doesn't deserves you.