Girls, would you go out with the boy who is an engineer at big well known tech company even though he is very short in stature?

Girls, people around me think that I am cute, humorous and smart and guy with great career ahead in the future. I am an Electrical Engineer in a big company where I tests chips for device like let's say: IPhone. But I am also the guy whose height is about roughly 5'2".
I had one relationship before in highschool which I am not even sure I can call that relationship as we used to talk, few dates nothing more. I am trying to involve into relationship again. I don't like to show off my accomplish
I don't like to show off my accomplishment to girl I am about to see but will that help or will it give me any edge?

Most Helpful Girl

• Go out as friends yes i would but more than that no.

Most Helpful Guy

• Your question compels me to advise yo not to date until you mature a bit more or you will hurt someone unnecessarily. Of course physical characteristics are initially noticed by us all, but when we mature we learn the importance of putting those shallow things aside and get to know what is important about someone in helping us make dating decisions. Do that and you will likely find that physical characteristic that initially raised concern no longer matters at all, that is if you are deeper than a puddle of spit.

• @MrEMann, We got to know through facebook, then we started talking on the phone. Now I am about to have a real date with this girl. I want to make this work and trying to think logically by assuming what could possibly can happen and how should I face it. I am trying to accumulate strong areas I have and try to use those when possible to convince this relationship keep going but I am not also forgetting my weakest point which may do damage down the road. I am trying to be realistic here, not pessimistic and insecured. Please share some advice/thoughts from your experience.

• My apologies. I thought this was a girl asking if she should go out with a shorter man. Ok, now that is straightened out... I too wonder if my self percieved shortcomings will be a deal breaker for prospective partners. I also agree with not self promotion of my achievments or personal qualities. I advise you to attempt to explore possibilities with her and do so through examination of character. Have faith the right girl will notice what is important. Good luck, my friend.

What Girls Said 1

• Need to find a way to get past this insecurity. The right girl won't care who you work for, your business accomplishments or your lack of height. She'll care if you're loving, compassionate to others, humble and confident (not to confuse with arrogance).

What Guys Said 4

• You mustn't be a very good engineer of you believe there is a relationship between engineering and your height...

• Don't just pick those two words and try to relate directly, please read and understand the context. I want to know whether my situation can compensate my physical attribute.

• My question is- will the chance increase if I tell the girl about my success/ career accomplishment even though I am short?

• And I'm telling you the two aren't related.

• If you have the money then yes they would.

• Why does it matter if he is short. Why would you not date him purely because of something he can't control. that would be like a guy not dating you because your boobs weren't big

• I'm nor much taller than you and have banged a few girls and denied countless others. Height shouldn't be a problem. Ignorant bitches will cry out first, but push them to the side and go behind them. There are some hot girls behind them.