Why am I so negative?

I have a new guy in my life , his one of the most nicest people I have ever met, sweet calm, everything I prayed for... but not happy, a lot things a going through my head, I'm scared il be hurt again, the fact that he has a smaller dick than my ex... I'm scared what if we get married and I dnt gt sxaully satisfy me... why is my head full of negative stuff... I should be happy found sm1 who truly loves me..

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. If you start something by comparing it with something else it's never going to succeed cause you will kill it subconsciously :)
    2. Negativity also stems from insecurity which is obvious :)
    3. You've found a guy the way you want him to be but you are expecting perfection which is a killer by itself
    4. I'm not asking you to compromise but be judicious and set your priorities right
    5. There are apparatuses that are available for lengthening the penis but these work like working out and diets and will probably lengthen the penis max by 1 inch or a little less over a period of time. That is if he's open to using it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvwW7jYjs-s

• Thank you, young lady for your kind and thoughtful gesture of selecting my opinion the MH :)

Most Helpful Girl

• You are not living in the moment, you are caught up in the past and are too concerned about the future. Enjoy the present and try to stop over thinking everything because that really won't do you any good in the long run. Don't let your previous bad relationships affect this one, it's sounds healthy, your new guy has not given you a reason to doubt him or suspect that he'll hurt you so unless something happens just enjoy being with him, for every heart broken girl... there is a guy out there who will heal and make her forget, I promise you that. Stop dwelling on what has been and if you really can't start seeing things in a positive light, seek some help from a GP as you may have depression and you could attend counselling to help you establish to source or your unhappiness at life but I hope it doesn't come to that. Stop being so scared and trust yourself, time to put the past to bed. Good luck.

• true , i think i need counseling , how do I deal with my mom... she keeps talking about this guy, i think she wants me to be with him more than I do and she compares him to my ex boyfriend, some one i really wanna forget...

What Guys Said 2

• There we go, he needs a dick implant.

Cut your exes dick and put it on his

• if its not so small, it won't be a problem. Mine is 7 inches in length, and 4.7 inches around. Some girls find it perfect, some find it a bit small, lol i dont know which one is true

What Girls Said 2

• If you really love someone the size of his dick shouldn't really matter obviously it has to somewhat satisfy you and yeah it's normal to be negative I'm the same when I start talking to a guy because I've gone through stuff. And it's kind of guy actually because you won't be let down as hard. But you should still give chances if you think he's worth it because some guys are actaully good people and they might just want the same thing as you 😊 Keep your guard up though

• You are self sabotaging yourself. Just relax. Nothing you mentioned above will happen. Enjoy life and time with him.