Let's say you meet someone and you liked them but found out just a little later they had been to prison in the past but they claim they have changed would you still date them and give them the chance to show you they have changed or would you just stop seeing them completely?
Most Helpful Guy
1. I'd always take someone on face value
2. It depends on what crime they went to prison for and how many times
3. I'd sure check on their history
4. I'd find out more about them by asking indirect questions (I'm good at that)
5. No sweat in giving someone a chance but keeping myself safe is priority
6. I would not want to spend time with a person I can't trust and I have a natural trait to spot anomalies ;)2
Most Helpful Girl
Depends on why they were there.
Obviously I would take my shit and run if it was because of a murder or something xD
But if it's something small, I'd probably stay. Everyone makes mistakes and can go through tough times in life.0