What do you think about a white guy who listens to rap?

No I don't sag my pants or way snapbacks everday. I dress well and I'm educated. I only listen to rap though.. not drake rap but harder rap. I grew up in that enviroment but now that I'm out of it and actually have a degree and live in a nice neighbhorhood people seem to look at me strange when I bump in my car. I don't know why.

• Ditch the rap and conform to every white kid in a good neighborhood.. EDM Bruh
    0% (0)4% (1)2% (1)Vote
  • Keep your style dude.. that is a part of your pride
    70% (19)65% (15)68% (34)Vote
  • You're 22 now.. over the hill bro.. time to listen to jazz and AM radio.
    7% (2)9% (2)8% (4)Vote
  • Keep it modest and don't bump.
    23% (6)22% (5)22% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|12

Most Helpful Girl

• Rap and hip hop are great. I wouldn't think anything was odd about loving rap.

1|1
    0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, Rap was created by black people, but it's not about black people, it's about expressing yourself, union, acceptance, voicing your opinions... Rap is a genre that shouldn't discriminate or be racist because it wasn't meant that way, and it saddens me to see people who say that whites shouldn't listen to rap.
    I love Rap music and it's been part of my life since I was 8, and it has helped me go through lots of shit.
    No one is gonna tell me that because I'm white I shouldn't listen to Rap. Do you think Dr. Dre thought about that when signing Eminem? Look where he ended.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I really really really hate rap. I just can't handle it. Sounds like less interesting explosions and gun fire.

1|0
    0|0
  • Music doesn't discriminate.. anyone can listen to any genres they like. (:

0|0
    0|0
  • Rap/Hip-Hop isn't only made for black people, any race can listen :)

1|0
    0|1
  • You don't have to be a certain race to listen to certain music. I am Latina and sometimes I listen to music in Japanese. Lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • musical preferences are a free choice regardless of age, race, etc. However, somebody jiggling around in their car might look strange to any passer-by regardless of what you're listening to and what colour your skin might be.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah man, Listen to whatever you want. Any race can listen to any music they like. Music has no color.

Funny poll options lol

2|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 11

• Same here. Love classic rap. Just do you. Some people will think it's cool, others will think it's weird. I couldn't care less about what others think of my music taste.

0|0
    0|0
  • What? Only people that sag their pants and wear snapbacks listen to rap? Lol. People that dress well and are educated don't listen to rap/hip hop? 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Listening to it is fine, but I grew up around white guys that thought they were black, so I'm a bit biased here. As long as you remember that you are white, everything should be fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with that. I'm white and I like rap music.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love rap... Good rap no sodja boy superman crap. Life is to short to be a puppet. People think it funny that I listen to rap and country

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted for D, they won't look at you funny if they can't hear what your listening to.

0|0
    0|0
  • You sound pretty fly, for a white guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Raped by five black dudes.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont know why anyone listens to rap

1|0
    0|1
  • I'm also a white guy who enjoys rap. w00t!

https://youtu.be/XASNM1XEQPs

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe the look at you odd if you're blasting your music in a nice civilized neighborhood cuz that's a ghetto thing to do.

0|0
    3|1