What do you think about a white guy who listens to rap?

No I don't sag my pants or way snapbacks everday. I dress well and I'm educated. I only listen to rap though.. not drake rap but harder rap. I grew up in that enviroment but now that I'm out of it and actually have a degree and live in a nice neighbhorhood people seem to look at me strange when I bump in my car. I don't know why.

• Ditch the rap and conform to every white kid in a good neighborhood.. EDM Bruh
  • Keep your style dude.. that is a part of your pride
  • You're 22 now.. over the hill bro.. time to listen to jazz and AM radio.
  • Keep it modest and don't bump.

Most Helpful Girl

• Rap and hip hop are great. I wouldn't think anything was odd about loving rap.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, Rap was created by black people, but it's not about black people, it's about expressing yourself, union, acceptance, voicing your opinions... Rap is a genre that shouldn't discriminate or be racist because it wasn't meant that way, and it saddens me to see people who say that whites shouldn't listen to rap.
    I love Rap music and it's been part of my life since I was 8, and it has helped me go through lots of shit.
    No one is gonna tell me that because I'm white I shouldn't listen to Rap. Do you think Dr. Dre thought about that when signing Eminem? Look where he ended.

What Girls Said 6

• I really really really hate rap. I just can't handle it. Sounds like less interesting explosions and gun fire.

• Music doesn't discriminate.. anyone can listen to any genres they like. (:

• Rap/Hip-Hop isn't only made for black people, any race can listen :)

• You don't have to be a certain race to listen to certain music. I am Latina and sometimes I listen to music in Japanese. Lol.

• musical preferences are a free choice regardless of age, race, etc. However, somebody jiggling around in their car might look strange to any passer-by regardless of what you're listening to and what colour your skin might be.

• Yeah man, Listen to whatever you want. Any race can listen to any music they like. Music has no color.

Funny poll options lol

What Guys Said 11

• Same here. Love classic rap. Just do you. Some people will think it's cool, others will think it's weird. I couldn't care less about what others think of my music taste.

• What? Only people that sag their pants and wear snapbacks listen to rap? Lol. People that dress well and are educated don't listen to rap/hip hop? 😂

• Listening to it is fine, but I grew up around white guys that thought they were black, so I'm a bit biased here. As long as you remember that you are white, everything should be fine.

• Nothing wrong with that. I'm white and I like rap music.

• I love rap... Good rap no sodja boy superman crap. Life is to short to be a puppet. People think it funny that I listen to rap and country

• I voted for D, they won't look at you funny if they can't hear what your listening to.

• You sound pretty fly, for a white guy.

• Raped by five black dudes.

• i dont know why anyone listens to rap

• I'm also a white guy who enjoys rap. w00t!

https://youtu.be/XASNM1XEQPs

• Maybe the look at you odd if you're blasting your music in a nice civilized neighborhood cuz that's a ghetto thing to do.