How to get a guy to ask you out?

So there is this guy at school, we talk everyday have great conversations and laugh a lot. I really like him and I think he likes me too. I really want to get that girlfriend title from him. can you help?

So there is this guy at school, we talk everyday have great conversations and laugh a lot. I really like him and I think he likes me too. He's kinda always making fun of me but in a good way. I really want to get that girlfriend title from him. But I don't want to be the one to ask him out. I feel like it would make things awkward between us. Is there any big hints I could give or maybe if not the girlfriend title than a kiss? Can you help?
Today me and the guy I like were at school we talking about the day we meet and how beautiful we thought our eyes were. Then he looked down at my hands and said let me see your hand and he put our hands together and he said your hands are smaller than mine. of course I said thats because your a guy. he just smiled at me with his gorgeous blue eyes I feel something with us I hope this works out

Most Helpful Guy

• Why dont u ask him out instead? Who says guys should knly be the one to do all dat shiz? Silly gurls -_-

What Guys Said 3

• Ask him out yourself. This isn't the stone age, women are just as capable of asking guys out. You will learn this eventually, but you can't wait for things to come to you, if you really want something you have to make it happen yourself.

• Girl just go ahead and ask him too. It's not always the guy who has to do the job ;)

• What's stopping you from asking him out?

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/60875235.jpg

What Girls Said 0