How long should you wait before having sex with your new man?

I met a guy online and we immediately just clicked, talking for hours on the phone every day, and the first date was perfect, we live in diffirent cities which makes it a bit hard to meet so often but next date I'm going to his city and I'm wondering if I can make love to him then cause I can't wait but I don't want to do it too soon cause I really like him and I know he likes me too. I think this can turn into something serious. I just don't want to rush things. So what to do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sex is typically the third date. Question is, how far apart are the dates. And what exactly is a date

• We have been talking for weeks, first date was Friday, next date is next Saturday. It is very fresh still but I've never felt like this for someone so quickly.

• Lol that's true

• People don't want easy people, as much as it seems like they do. We want to earn it, and if he can't handle that, why be with him?

Most Helpful Girl

• i know exactly what you mean. i'd wait until after a few dates.

• It's so hard though, what do you do when you both want it so bad on the second date but something tells you to wait.

• tbh i almost always let it happen

What Guys Said 4

• I have heard women use the rule of waiting 90 days to weed out the players but gives you a chance to see if he is worth the wait.

• Everyone's different. Most guys I know at least won't waste their time if it goes beyond the 3rd or 4th date, but there are always exceptions.

• I don't know.

• As long as you feel comfortable with

What Girls Said 1

• It's not wrong to make love. But if you're not ready then don't do it. He should understand that and wait for u paitently. If he strongly disagree with u not being ready.. Then you make the decision.