How do I get my boyfriend to pay attention to me?

Every time me and my boyfriend hang out he seems uninterested and distracted. I have asked him what's wrong but he keeps using the excuse of his stomach hurts. Which I would believe if he had been saying it for a week. I think he might not be into me anymore... What should I do?

Thanks everyone for your advice

Most Helpful Guy

• Give him something to really hurt about, kick or punch him in the nuts like my ex did to me when i was paying attention to another girl over text all day. She just sarcastically apologized that I needed to pay more attention to whats going on around me off my phone. I got the hint real good.

Most Helpful Girl

• how long have you been together?

• Not too long only like a month that's why I'm worried

• he may genuinely be ill. make sure he is ok, look after him or give him space. talking to him is your best bet

• Thanks for the advice I'll do that.

What Guys Said 2

• Break it off. No point in dating a guy that does not care for you. He may be hopping to passively push you away because he does not have the balls to do it himself.

• 0|0

What Girls Said 2

• End it now, he's not interested. Seriously, before he's the one to hurt you. This is wrong, especially after 1 month of dating? Thats the honeymoon phase!!!

• I really like him and he so sweet I just want him to actually be more interested and I feel like he isn't even attracted to me anymore and this is after one month

• exactly, forget it. plus if you break up with him he might realise what he's lost and gain interest again, boys are total want-what-they-can't-have's

• Sorry, but it's time to take a break from the jerk.