Traits of a bad boyfriend?

Hi, I've been with my boyfriend for over a year now and I love him dearly but I do have some worries about him. There are 8 years difference between us and I am the older one. Now he can be very caring, sweet and kind and he can be absolutely charming. He is gorgeous to look at and my plan was to build a future together. But he has some issues I think and although I should know know that some of the things he does are wrong I sometimes think it could be because he just sometimes doesn't know how to behave towards women. He has on numerous occasions told me that my boobs 'have deflated' that there is nothing to grab hold of. One minute he tells me I'm fat then I'm too thin. He tells me not to make small talk with him even to the point where he ignores me when I try and start a conversation with him. Tonight even he told me that he sometimes cannot be bothered to answer me. He teases me a lot, bites me and sometimes hurts me 'playing with me' as he calls it. He is also likes checking my phone but when I ask to see his I'm not allowed. He says he feels pressurised because I am older than him and that he has plenty of time to have kids etc whereas I don't. I have said to him that maybe he needs someone younger and he said he doesn't it just worries him. I find myself in a very contradictory relationship sometimes. He can be very moody and when I ty to help him he doesn't like it. Am I being silly?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd try to sit him down and discuss these problems you two have. Tell him how you feel when he does these things, and see if you two can figure out a way to solve these problems together. The age difference shouldn't be an issue if you two care about one another.

What Guys Said 2

• You're not being silly, I'm sorry to say this but he is a very bad boyfriend. No man should ever tell a woman she is fat and then she is too skinny he's trying to hurt you. If he checks your phone you should be able to check his that's only fair. He shouldn't ignore you either. If you love him then thats your choice but he sure as hell doesn't love you if you do not love him I reccomend leaving him

• No offense, this guy sounds like an ass. He has no respect for you and sounds like he is both physically and emotionally abusing you. I say get out while you can.

What Girls Said 0