Girls, Would you still date him?

So pretend for a second that you have this guy that you've been dating. He's cute, a guitar player, athlete, and a writer. He's a down-to-earth guy but he is assertive and protective. He is also a huge romantic. But he tells you he has a thing for feet and loves being walked on literally. Would you date him?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't have a problem at all with it. I myself need a guy with nice looking feet cause it somehow is a big turn off if he doesn't take care of them like cut them regularly...

• Ya long toe nails are gross lol

• Good! Keep it that way and I may ask u on a date 😋

• Yay lol :)

What Girls Said 3

• Nope. I'm not about the weird fetish life.

• No I wouldn't because I don't like romance, I find it fake and annoying usually.

• What the? How can a person loved to be walked on? It doesn't make sense.

• Different people like different things. It's actually pretty common

• Sure it's abnormal. But that makes it interesting in my opinion. You won't find that with other guys that'll give you much the same thing.

• Okay, walking on top of someone is uncomfortable and some girls and guys would agree. It's just "different" for people to do that, so some girls would not be interest.