Before you comment Ask him - I know I should I just want other people's opinions!
here's some facts about us-
1. Been dating/seeing each other for just over a year now
2. He calls me darling and sends me goodnight texts some nights
3. On Saturday he took me to breakfast with his guy mates because that's the only time we could see each other because I've been away
4. I've met his brother and sister because they live together and his dad too when he was down from Perth. Haven't met his mum
5. We go on dates, dinner, movies
6. He told me his deepest darkest secret 3 d ays ago
7. We have amazing sex that usually ends in cuddles and sleep overs.
8. He asked me what team I was going for in the nrl grand final and said that whoever I was going for won't affect our relationship (this point is him saying relationship like is that a hint he may like me or am k overthinking hahaha)
that's all I can think of atm, but if you have questions just ask! X
- More than friends with benefitsVote A
- Just friends with benefitsVote B
Most Helpful Girl
usually friends with benefits aren't into that type of stuff. sometimes, most likely something like this would happen. you can't simply have amazing sex often with the same person and not start getting feelings for them... just my opinion.0